Tuesday, December 2, 2008

River scouting...

A group of us is planing to go for a picnic... So me and a few friends decided to check this new place out before we bring in the whole group. Lovely place, but it's 30min of dirt road.. What fun...














Don't need to explain much, the pictures speaks for itself, it's a beautiful place. There is a water fall about 600 meters (30min walk) away from the main site. Saw this along the way.. a giant millipede...














This is the water fall, there is a pool above the water fall... kinda deep, we didn't go in...















The water fall kinda small, but there is actually two, another one up stream, but I didn't take pictures of it.. was worried that I'll fall in the river with it because the water it's a bit rough. As me and my mates sit there, looking at the falls, I said to them, 'They ask us, why do we keep wanting to come back to Sabah... Just look at this(pointing at the water fall)... That's why...'


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice jurney!
Warmly welcome to visit http://www.art-ych.com
Oil painting
Oil paintings
Painting