Tuesday, January 20, 2009

when I was young

my.. o my...!!! look at my hair...!!!!! gosh..!!!! Need a super hero Hair stylist.... come to think about it, need a new hair style, any suggestion?

look at my friends, gosh, all with baby faces.... and now all of them will be 21 years old this year.... man, how time fly....

This is my friend's Birthday... I'm guessing is 9 years old. Look the shirt...!!! like 'lao ah pek'














Birthday boi is on my right, closest to the cake, and also the provider of these pictures... thanks mate...














This is 2000, Standard 6, January. Look, puffy hair...!! hua hua....
The guy with the thick dark glasses is my friend, the Birthday boi for above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youth is always full of funny and happy things!
Warmly welcome to visit http://www.art-ych.com
Oil painting
Oil paintings
Painting