Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New ambition ??

Wilson : 77 songs and I'll get a band
Self: Dream on bro...!!!
Wilson : Ain't we all?

For the past few days, I've been having a lot of inspiration. Especially during the time I'm stressed out or worrying about something. I've even written a poem half way studying finance because I was just not at peace.

Some how, I think I got back my poetic mood. I've rediscovered that writing out my feeling in poem helps me release my stress and makes good lyrics as well. I 1st discovered this back in 2005.

Right now there are a lot of words that are running around in my head and I need to capture it on paper. I've also got a sudden burst of musical inspiration; guitar riff and tunes that comes and goes. If I made 77 songs by end of this year (originally said July), I'll get a band. There must be something going on if I can make that many songs. Again, this is only a dream, a new ambition...

No comments: