Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mummy's day

Made this song for my mum. :) I was a bit annoyed at myself because it was a rushed job, should have taken more time and effort to craft the lyrics and tune. But o well, here it goes...

She’s the one
She’s the one who makes me happy
She’s the one who brings me through
She’s the one who put a smile to my face
Every time I think of her
Through every trials and every season
Her hands will always be there for me
She’s my, She’s my
One and only mum

You’re the one who makes me happy
You’re the one who brings me through
You’re the one who put a smile to my face
Every time I think of you
Through every trials and every season
Her hands will always be there for me
You’re my, You’re my
One and only mum


Though I my wonder far from you
Though I am far from your eyes
But you’re always on my mind
You’re always close to my heart


here is my mum's responds. I was quite touched by it. and somehow, that little annoyance of not being able to make the song better seems to go away...

Thanks son...it brings tears to my eyes..i'm so touch!!
I maybe ur only mum but who u r today, i only play a part, I thank God u know how to follow HIM.
Yes, though we may be physically apart but our heart and soul are always near, at heart!!
Sometimes, I do wonder as I see some mum n children relationship are very close where they share everything 'under the sky', I do wonder myself how do my children regard me???..Well, needs no answer!! Thank God for the three lovely children.
Seem like you have improve a lot on ur music skill over there!!
Well, you take care now!!
Love,
Mummy

1 comment:

samantha said...

awwwwwwwww snifff :') so nice! wished i can write a song too leh... hahaha xD