Monday, September 14, 2009

Bus ride blog

I just realised I can do something else on the bus. I can blog… :-p


Bus rides then to be my time to plan, reflect on things and day dream. Some of my great, wonderful and sometimes crazy and wacky ideas comes when I spend time alone on the bus. It’s amazing how I can spend 40min (times 2 for a round trip) on the bus, just doing by doing… well, at most dreaming… (I sometimes read a book or study but that depends on the bus, older buses then to be like a donkey ride)


For the past few days, as I work through my assignments and study for an accounting test tomorrow. I often wonder if this is the right choice for me. Sure, I well know that accounting is not the 1st choice on my list of commerce majors but that is what I foresee as being the most useful of all the other majors. Would I be better off just by staying with management and international business, even though I know the job prospects and usefulness is somewhat less flexible? I don’t know. But I’ve made my choice and I am gonna stick by it. Just have to push though this sem and next year’s 1st sem. By then, I hope I’ll start to enjoy uni even more as I start stage 2 of my management major.. :-) . Bus has arrived, time to head to uni and study… out…

No comments: