Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rainy Bus ride

Finally after how many countless hours of studying for test, they are all over. (Now it’s just a matter of time till exams period rolls over). I’ve been going to uni at 6.45am almost every day since holiday ended, and I sort of got the hang of it; getting use to the routine. So I’m gonna try do this till I finish my exams. (hopefully this will pay off with dividends :-p)


Forecast for today, rain (all day I reckon).Every wonder why rain is always associated with sadness; gloom and doom? Maybe poetry and literature through the years has something to do with it, I don’t know. I always find rain has this calming effect on me; romantic to some extent. I still remember when I was a kid, I would go out with my bike and ride outside my house. Occasionally my bike will ‘accidentally’ splash on the puddle of water and my bike will be muddy and the back of my shirt will be stained. My maid use to not like me going out to play with water or mud. Ah the good old days of being a ‘kampung boy’ in that little housing area on the out skirts of Keningau.






Gonna arrive at uni soon. Will have a few stuff to do today, mainly to finish off my MYOB assignment. Just for the record, MYOB is not mind your own business (well at least it’s not in a literal sense in the accounting world), it’s an accounting software that businesses use to keep their books (books as in accounting records). Hopefully I’ll have time today to catch up on lectures that I’ve not revised. There seem to be a ton of work that I need to finish off but I reckon there are other people that are doing more work (or has a heavier work load than me). Well, I guess it’s a good way to practice being in work.

No comments: